Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
 do damage while un-equiped help!!!!! PLEASE
This is for RPG Maker XP by the way.

i am going crazy over here, i had it before but my pc crashed. can some one please supply me with a scritp that allows your characters to do damge while they dont have a weapon equipped. the script bases the damage done by your characters strength value. someone please help me, thanks everyone.
Reply }
Look in the script archives. I'm fairly positive there is a script there (I'll check it out when I can plug my laptop in).
Reply }
yea i looked, an didnt find it.....well, i do have bad eyes, but trust me i looked all over. multiple sites.
Reply }
Claihm, a Japanese scripter, made such a system. But... it is not for commercial use. That would mean, you could not sell your game if you wanted to use it.

BUT... if you want a double-whammy... You can check my MultiSlots! script which combines the features of a Multiple Equipment system with bare handed fist attacks.

Profiles are fun. You look in my profile and you can peruse through all my own scripts.
Reply }
1. Go to Game_Actor
2. Scroll down to def base_atk
3. Change this line:
return weapon != nil ? weapon.atk : 0
to
return weapon != nil ? weapon.atk : (self.str * x) / 100
Where x is whatever percentage of the strength you want to use as attack when unequipped.
Reply }
What the... user-submitted scripts forum? Moving this to Support.
Reply }

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
   SP Damage help Steel Beast 6Beets 13 15,196 02-12-2014, 01:43 PM
Last Post: Steel Beast 6Beets
   Damage appears behind bars in battle prioran 3 6,920 08-06-2011, 01:46 AM
Last Post: prioran
   [XP] Damage displayed incorrectly prioran 3 8,143 12-29-2010, 08:13 PM
Last Post: prioran
   Damage Pop VX Help: Syncing Damage Pop With Instant Text Yojimbo 2 5,003 01-22-2010, 09:35 AM
Last Post: Yojimbo
   Timing problem with damage shown on the screen - Scene Battle mageone 2 5,740 10-20-2009, 06:22 PM
Last Post: mageone