Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
 IG Maker
IG Maker, or Action game maker in Japan, has been officially released in English... Exciting, is it not?

http://tkool.jp/products/IGMAKER/
The official website
Reply }
I'm currently downloading it and man, that zip is pretty damn huge. Warning, anyone with bad internet connection, it'll take you several hours. I'm currently at 24%.

Edit: Enterbrain really ninja'd us with this release. Before, I had developed doubt that they'd release this in English but I was proven wrong. :3
Reply }
XNA compatibility is pretty cool.
Reply }
I've been playing around with it for a bit, and I find it pretty impressive. I like how you could specify the frame rate and configure hit detection. Plus your control of the layers and other features make it possible to make your game look pretty professional. Despite this I'm not going to spend 90 bucks on it immediately. :P
Reply }
I need a crapton of help on this.
Reply }
PK8 Wrote:I need a crapton of help on this.

Did you download it yet?

There is a help file located within the program file folder that you can use. Other than that, just exploring everything may help you out. Also, try to generate a game as oppose to immediately starting from scratch. It may give you an example of how to do certain things with the engine.
Reply }
Looks fun, I don't want to dev on Windows, though.
[Image: TohsakaDono.png]
Reply }

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
   RPG Maker 2003 is officially available in English yamina-chan 12 16,414 04-26-2015, 12:29 PM
Last Post: greenraven
   Rpg Maker On Android Narzew 0 4,064 03-23-2013, 01:45 PM
Last Post: Narzew