Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
 Video games have corrupted me... again. D:
Alright, let's parody how people claim that video games can teach you how to do things... such as how First Person Shooters can teach you how to shoot a gun. Laughing + Tongue sticking out

Example: "I learned how to wrestle through playing Smackdown vs. Raw!"

Infamous has me playing an everyman... who developed powers based around electricity. With the power of electricity, I will be able to climb walls, fall from great heights unscathed and unbroken, and finally... I get to heal people with my powers without the need of useless technology. D:
Reply }
Babyz has taught me how to properly care and provide for an infant.
Reply }
I was able to rip a man's arms off with my own bare hands thanks to Mortal Kombat. Man, I feel so good.
Reply }
I got bit by a werewolf in ElderScrolls: Morrowwind, and... HOWL!!!!
Reply }
My Wii Fit called me fat. T_T
Reply }
Thanks to Tony Hawk's Pro Skater, I can skate like a pro!
Reply }
Thanks to games like Doom and Call of Duty, I received a sharpshooter qualification with a sniper rifle.
Reply }
Bullet hell shoot 'em ups have made me an unstoppable force to be reckoned with in the sport of dodge ball. >:D

I actually suck at bullet hell games.
Reply }
I played Mortal Kombat Trilogy and I learned that if I make a person explode, about six or seven legs would jump out of his/her body and go all over the place! :3
Reply }
I've learned to fight thanks to street fighter. XD
SHORYUKEN!
Reply }

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
   You know you've played too many video games when... PK8 41 44,597 05-01-2010, 12:49 AM
Last Post: Kristovski