Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
 Marie's Scripted Cutscenes & Credits
Marie's Scripted Cutscenes & Credits
Version: 1.1

Introduction
Rather than use the traditional system of using map events to create a cutscene for your game, this system accesses a premade list of commands which it uses to carry out audio and video cues. You can play music, perform sound effects, draw and move sprite graphics, perform weather effects and perform shake and flash effects on the screen.

Script
The Script

Demo
The Credits Demo

Instructions
The instructions are in the script. Heck, it takes up a good 300+ lines!

Compatibility
Designed for both RMXP and RMVX systems.

Credits & Thanks
Thanks to Kalier, Rye, Punk, Adalwulf/Twilight for enjoying early demos. I had fun working on it.

Terms and Conditions
Ya wanna use it? Go ahead. Just give me due credit.
Reply }
BUMP!
To Version 1.1

Other than using it in my game, I haven't touched this since 2008? OMG. Well, NOW I did. The system no longer operates under a fluctuating 38-39 or 58-59 framerate, but is based on a static frame rate depending on its use within RPGMaker XP (40fps) or RPGMaker VX (60fps).

Meh, I added a tiny bit more material in the demo example. It isn't much, but you can do OH so much more with patience.
Up is down, left is right and sideways is straight ahead. - Cord "Circle of Iron", 1978 (written by Bruce Lee and James Coburn... really...)
[Image: QrnbKlx.jpg]
[Image: sGz1ErF.png] [Image: liM4ikn.png] [Image: fdzKgZA.png] [Image: sj0H81z.png]
[Image: QL7oRau.png] [Image: uSqjY09.png] [Image: GAA3qE9.png] [Image: 2Hmnx1G.png] [Image: BwtNdKw.png%5B]
Above are clickable links

Reply }
I asks for RGSS 104E and crashes when I try to run it.
Reply }
That's an issue that my version of RPGMaker XP is one of the latest.

Believe it or not, just replace the Game.rxproj file and Game.Exe in my demo with yours. They're keyed to use that DLL. ^_^
Up is down, left is right and sideways is straight ahead. - Cord "Circle of Iron", 1978 (written by Bruce Lee and James Coburn... really...)
[Image: QrnbKlx.jpg]
[Image: sGz1ErF.png] [Image: liM4ikn.png] [Image: fdzKgZA.png] [Image: sj0H81z.png]
[Image: QL7oRau.png] [Image: uSqjY09.png] [Image: GAA3qE9.png] [Image: 2Hmnx1G.png] [Image: BwtNdKw.png%5B]
Above are clickable links

Reply }

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
   Ending Credits Script Emily_Konichi 1 7,862 07-01-2011, 10:40 AM
Last Post: Pherione