• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I love maid
One of my latest character designs ^_^

I LOVE MAID!

Content Hidden
[Image: gen-sig.png]
Reply }
Nice work!
I'm not quite sure what it is, but a couple of things seem a little odd, maybe someone with a trained eye would spot them. Besides that it's really good!

Reply }
Oh, that's adorable. Nice work.
"The things I always protect never change!" - Sakata Gintoki, Gintama.
"Two people dying separately? No. If we die, we'll die together." - Suigintou, Rozen Maiden.
And sorry for my mistakes in English words, if I do it.
Reply }
I love MAID too . Excellent shading on her hair.
Reply }
Oh christ whats wrong with her limbs!!

Her knees are bending in the wrong place in the wrong way.
Her hands are abit messed up to but hey no one gets hands till their pros.
Her hair seems flat and stuck together, it should have some separation.Its also alil glossy and flat feeling.

Reply }
anime style is meant to be exaggerated, anyway i haven't drawn anything in a while so i just decided to show it here.
[Image: gen-sig.png]
Reply }
Nice, i like it Very happy + Tongue sticking out
[Image: 76561198077561206.png]
Reply }
Well, I agree in part about the hair. The hair's glossy highlight effect doesn't match the shading style of the rest of the girl. All the effects in the hair and virtually no shading or highlights on the rest of her.

I suck on hands too. Sarcasm + Confused Yours are better... dangit.

I think she's a bit too broad shouldered.

And yeah, that bent right leg.
Up is down, left is right and sideways is straight ahead. - Cord "Circle of Iron", 1978 (written by Bruce Lee and James Coburn... really...)
[Image: QrnbKlx.jpg]
[Image: sGz1ErF.png] [Image: liM4ikn.png] [Image: fdzKgZA.png] [Image: sj0H81z.png]
[Image: QL7oRau.png] [Image: uSqjY09.png] [Image: GAA3qE9.png] [Image: 2Hmnx1G.png] [Image: BwtNdKw.png%5B]
Above are clickable links

Reply }
(04-28-2011, 07:27 PM)computerwizoo7 Wrote: anime style is meant to be exaggerated, anyway i haven't drawn anything in a while so i just decided to show it here.

Really now?Who do you think your telling this to?
I draw this ---v

NSFW

Being exaggerated doesnt mean your limbs are suddenly bent oddly. Actually the bodies tend to be correct. The face is exaggerative because its the way the character displays emotion.
So the face and head area is ussualy the only deformed are anatomically incorrect body part.

Being exaggerated also doesnt cover why the hair looks so glossy.Either way I just needed an excuse to post this yaoi.lol JK
Reply }
You should put a warning on that spoiler Rosair
Use this:
Code:
[spoiler=WARNING ADULT CONTENT]*PICTURE*[/spoiler]
Reply }