Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
 Holly's Harvest
Holly's Harvest
Version: 1.0

Introduction
This script allows game designers to create a system where the player may grow crops by planting seeds, or have already growing produce that can be picked from a tree or dug out of the ground.

While one would believe its use would only be for plants and vegitation, the system could be set up for other items that may respawn after a defined length of time.

Demo
(Harvest your crops!)

Instructions
Quite a few in the script itself.

Compatibility
Designed for use solely for RPGMaker XP.

Credits and Thanks
Thanks to Kalier who put forth a request for the system.

Terms and Conditions
Free for use, even within commercial products. Only due credit is required.
Up is down, left is right and sideways is straight ahead. - Cord "Circle of Iron", 1978 (written by Bruce Lee and James Coburn... really...)
[Image: QrnbKlx.jpg]
[Image: sGz1ErF.png] [Image: liM4ikn.png] [Image: fdzKgZA.png] [Image: sj0H81z.png]
[Image: QL7oRau.png] [Image: uSqjY09.png] [Image: GAA3qE9.png] [Image: 2Hmnx1G.png] [Image: BwtNdKw.png%5B]
Above are clickable links

Reply }
(02-05-2013, 04:23 AM)DerVVulfman Wrote:
Holly's Harvest
Version: 1.0

Introduction
This script allows game designers  to create a system  where the player may grow crops by planting seeds,  or have already growing produce  that can be picked from a tree or dug out of the ground.

While one would believe  its use  would only be  for plants and vegitation, the system could be set up for other items that may respawn after a defined length of time.

Demo
(Harvest your crops!)

Instructions
Quite a few in the script itself.

Compatibility
Designed for use solely for RPGMaker XP.

Credits and Thanks
Thanks to Kalier who put forth a request for the system.

Terms and Conditions
Free for use, even within commercial products.  Only due credit is required.
hate to say it but theres a small problem with the script! you cannot harvest or dig up anything

I bought all the tools needed
[Image: SP1-Writer.png]
[Image: 55e3faa432d9efb86b8f19a6f25c0126-dawz35x.png]

new logo for Yesteryear created by Lunarberry!
Reply }
Did you... 'equip' ... the tools for harvesting? Harvesting tools are weapons.

Might surprise you to know I also have a fishing game. You have to equip the fishing tackle in that one too. Kinda makes sense. You can swing a sword OR use a fishing pole... not both at the same time. BUT... you could use a Scythe to harvest lettuce or as a weapon. Winking Or in the fishing game, use either a lance or harpoon to spear the fish.
Up is down, left is right and sideways is straight ahead. - Cord "Circle of Iron", 1978 (written by Bruce Lee and James Coburn... really...)
[Image: sGz1ErF.png] [Image: liM4ikn.png] [Image: fdzKgZA.png] [Image: sj0H81z.png]
[Image: QL7oRau.png] [Image: uSqjY09.png] [Image: GAA3qE9.png] [Image: 2Hmnx1G.png] [Image: BwtNdKw.png%5B]

Reply }
(10-05-2016, 05:17 AM)DerVVulfman Wrote: Did you... 'equip' ... the tools for harvesting?  Harvesting tools are weapons.

Might surprise you to know I also have a fishing game.  You have to equip the fishing tackle in that one too.  Kinda makes sense.  You can swing a sword OR use a fishing pole... not both at the same time.  BUT... you could use a Scythe to harvest lettuce or as a weapon. Winking  Or in the fishing game, use either a lance or harpoon to spear the fish.

oh shoot! well I feel dumb now I never ever tried to open the menu!

....I tested it before posting this message! this is really fast paced...but cute!
[Image: SP1-Writer.png]
[Image: 55e3faa432d9efb86b8f19a6f25c0126-dawz35x.png]

new logo for Yesteryear created by Lunarberry!
Reply }
Fast paced because I set the common-event created timer that way. Using a real day/night system and configuring your veggies growth rate, who knows? And hehehe... all those farm implements could now be weapons. Farmers aren't TOTALLY defenseless, are they? (But that would be another topic for discussion).

Reply }