Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
 Kuests Dynamis
Kuests Dynamis
XP + VX + ACE

by Kyonides Arkanthes

Introduction

It is just another way to deal with the question of how to DYNAMICALLY create quests for
your Slayne Ghim Orson heroes or even totally different parties, something that was not originally intended. Laughing

The script already includes basic instructions embedded in my comments.
Anyway, the best way to learn how to use it will be to take a look at the events.

Side Notes

Kuests Dynamis depends on its corresponding KButtonsManager script.
That is exactly how you got those cool buttons working smoothly, Grinning proving it is a very useful script on its own.

Screenshots

Kuests Dynamis XP

Terms & Conditions

If you like to cry over Ramen spilt ramen, you cannot download it.
Otherwise, it is free for use in non commercial games.
Contact me if you are going commercial. Winking
Obviously, I will be asking you to include me in your game credits.
"For God has not destined us for wrath, but for obtaining salvation through our Lord Jesus Christ," 1 Thessalonians 5:9

Maranatha!

The Internet might be either your friend or enemy. It just depends on whether or not she has a bad hair day.

[Image: SP1-Scripter.png]
[Image: SP1-Writer.png]
[Image: SP1-Poet.png]
[Image: SP1-PixelArtist.png]
[Image: SP1-Reporter.png]

My Original Stories (available in English and Spanish)

List of Compiled Binary Executables I have published...
HiddenChest & Roole

Give me a free copy of your completed game if you include at least 3 of my scripts! Laughing + Tongue sticking out

Just some scripts I've already published on the board...
KyoGemBoost XP VX & ACE, RandomEnkounters XP, KSkillShop XP, Kolloseum States XP, KEvents XP, KScenario XP & Gosu, KyoPrizeShop XP Mangostan, Kuests XP, KyoDiscounts XP VX, ACE & MV, KChest XP VX & ACE 2016, KTelePort XP, KSkillMax XP & VX & ACE, Gem Roulette XP VX & VX Ace, KRespawnPoint XP, VX & VX Ace, GiveAway XP VX & ACE, Klearance XP VX & ACE, KUnits XP VX, ACE & Gosu 2017, KLevel XP, KRumors XP & ACE, KMonsterPals XP VX & ACE, KStatsRefill XP VX & ACE, KLotto XP VX & ACE, KItemDesc XP & VX, KPocket XP & VX, OpenChest XP VX & ACE
Reply }
Kuests Dynamis Has Been Ported

to VX

Yes, my die hard VX friends, I've got some good news for you today.
My script is already available for RMVX.

As a matter of fact, you can download the demo at any given time. Grinning

And I've got some good proofs to back up my claims! Winking

Kuests Dynamis VX
"For God has not destined us for wrath, but for obtaining salvation through our Lord Jesus Christ," 1 Thessalonians 5:9

Maranatha!

The Internet might be either your friend or enemy. It just depends on whether or not she has a bad hair day.

HiddenChest & Roole

Give me a free copy of your completed game if you include at least 3 of my scripts! Laughing + Tongue sticking out

KyoGemBoost XP VX & ACE, RandomEnkounters XP, KSkillShop XP, Kolloseum States XP, KEvents XP, KScenario XP & Gosu, KyoPrizeShop XP Mangostan, Kuests XP, KyoDiscounts XP VX, ACE & MV, KChest XP VX & ACE 2016, KTelePort XP, KSkillMax XP & VX & ACE, Gem Roulette XP VX & VX Ace, KRespawnPoint XP, VX & VX Ace, GiveAway XP VX & ACE, Klearance XP VX & ACE, KUnits XP VX, ACE & Gosu 2017, KLevel XP, KRumors XP & ACE, KMonsterPals XP VX & ACE, KStatsRefill XP VX & ACE, KLotto XP VX & ACE, KItemDesc XP & VX, KPocket XP & VX, OpenChest XP VX & ACE
Reply }
Kuests Dynamis Has Been Ported
to ACE

As you might have expected from the very beginning, I have uploaded the VX ACE version of my latest script. Grinning

I might also add here that I had to update the XP and VX versions, reaching the 1.1.1 milestone.
The main reason was that I felt that I had to add a new method to make it faster to reward the heroes and fix a minuscule but tedious Bug bug that prevented players from finding Actors, NPC's or Enemies. Namely, I forgot to type some plural "s" to make sure that the script could find a quest's list of targets. Laughing

Anyway, now everything is working fine! Two Thumbs Up! 

By the way, the ACE demo includes a totally different story line with different quests. Winking

Maranatha!

HiddenChest & Roole

Reply }
All Ports of Kuests Dynamis Have Been Upgraded!

All 3 demos have been upgraded because I have spent quite some time introducing a couple of changes to the code like including Side Quests that let you predefine advance payments in Cash cash and / or an item.

The VX ACE version also includes a minor bug fix.

The Meeting Place Window have been replaced by the Additional Information Window.
And there is a brand new rubber stamp icon. Laughing

More Screenshots!
[Image: kuestsdynamisxp006.jpg]
[Image: kuestsdynamisxp007.jpg]
[Image: kuestsdynamisxp008.jpg]

Maranatha!

HiddenChest & Roole

Reply }
Quick Updates!

Grinning Hello guys! Happy with a sweat Do you remember this screenshot?

[Image: kuestsdynamisxp008.jpg]

Happy with a sweat Well, it happens that it was unable to quickly reset the rubber stamp cursor every single time you closed that specific menu. Don't worry, guys! Grinning It has been fixed already in version 1.2.1!

As a convenient feature, I have also added a new script called, namely:

Code:
quest.unpaid?

That call will allow you to check if a quest is complete AND has not been paid as of yet. Sarcasm Darn greedy clients!

As a bonus, I have added more quests or side quests to all of the available demos! Grinning

Maranatha!

HiddenChest & Roole

Reply }
Minor Update

Version 1.2.2

I had to come back to make the following announcement. From now on you will be able to make the script turn on specific game switches upon completion of a given quest.

Here is an example of how it works. (The kuest variable here is equal to an actual quest.)

Code:
kuest.switch_ids = [1,2,etc.]

Maranatha!

HiddenChest & Roole

Reply }

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
   Kuests XP kyonides 4 9,947 03-05-2016, 11:53 PM
Last Post: kyonides