1 hour ago
(This post was last modified: 59 minutes ago by DerVVulfman.)
Finally done with uploading and correcting all threads in the RMRK archive. Though I did have some days where I spent 8-12 hours, some days I didn't spend that much. Avoiding burnout and all.
But I did have some other things in the work.
One a Main Menu script that, while it looks like the default system, allows the addition of new menu items on the fly by adding a simple entry per each. Honestly, it works beautifully. I just hate writing instructions...
The second a sort of RMXP scripts database rewrite based on the old RMXP SDK. But for that, I am using kyonides's HiddenChest system as it is using a much newer version of Ruby so it is definitely more compliant with newer versions of RUBY. The old SDK focused mostly on initialization and the main update methods in the scene classes... but ignored much anything else. LOTS to break down where would-be scripters could comparatively attach code much easier.
But I did have some other things in the work.
One a Main Menu script that, while it looks like the default system, allows the addition of new menu items on the fly by adding a simple entry per each. Honestly, it works beautifully. I just hate writing instructions...
The second a sort of RMXP scripts database rewrite based on the old RMXP SDK. But for that, I am using kyonides's HiddenChest system as it is using a much newer version of Ruby so it is definitely more compliant with newer versions of RUBY. The old SDK focused mostly on initialization and the main update methods in the scene classes... but ignored much anything else. LOTS to break down where would-be scripters could comparatively attach code much easier.

![[Image: QrnbKlx.jpg]](https://i.imgur.com/QrnbKlx.jpg)
![[Image: sGz1ErF.png]](https://i.imgur.com/sGz1ErF.png)
![[Image: liM4ikn.png]](https://i.imgur.com/liM4ikn.png)
![[Image: fdzKgZA.png]](https://i.imgur.com/fdzKgZA.png)
![[Image: sj0H81z.png]](https://i.imgur.com/sj0H81z.png)
![[Image: QL7oRau.png]](https://i.imgur.com/QL7oRau.png)
![[Image: uSqjY09.png]](https://i.imgur.com/uSqjY09.png)
![[Image: GAA3qE9.png]](https://i.imgur.com/GAA3qE9.png)
![[Image: 2Hmnx1G.png]](https://i.imgur.com/2Hmnx1G.png)
![[Image: BwtNdKw.png%5B]](https://i.imgur.com/BwtNdKw.png%5B)