1 hour ago
Man... I still have a ways to go on breaking the RMXP default scripts into smaller modules.
For Game_Battler, I so need to look at how scripts that alter the actor's equipment (slots, two-handed weapons) and see what they #$%^d up with the stats methods. And then I want to see how far I can get in making the actual damage inflicting methods even more diced.
Anything to do with Element Rates... I want to attack as some individuals have shown a desire to have a different way to handle element-based damage. So that is going to be broken into individual chunks.
And any overly lengthy methods need to be taken down in size and reduced as someone may wish to add code IN THE CENTER which can't be done without whole rewrites. Any of the passables, the massive 'refresh' and 'update' in Window_Message. Heck, I'm looking at 'command_111' in the Interpreter class as its HUMONGOUS and handles the conditional branch system. Imagine being able to add new code there if someone creates an adaptive script call to add more conditional branch options.
But yeah. I did get a lot of work done. But I have more work to do.
For Game_Battler, I so need to look at how scripts that alter the actor's equipment (slots, two-handed weapons) and see what they #$%^d up with the stats methods. And then I want to see how far I can get in making the actual damage inflicting methods even more diced.
Anything to do with Element Rates... I want to attack as some individuals have shown a desire to have a different way to handle element-based damage. So that is going to be broken into individual chunks.
And any overly lengthy methods need to be taken down in size and reduced as someone may wish to add code IN THE CENTER which can't be done without whole rewrites. Any of the passables, the massive 'refresh' and 'update' in Window_Message. Heck, I'm looking at 'command_111' in the Interpreter class as its HUMONGOUS and handles the conditional branch system. Imagine being able to add new code there if someone creates an adaptive script call to add more conditional branch options.
But yeah. I did get a lot of work done. But I have more work to do.


![[Image: QrnbKlx.jpg]](https://i.imgur.com/QrnbKlx.jpg)
![[Image: sGz1ErF.png]](https://i.imgur.com/sGz1ErF.png)
![[Image: liM4ikn.png]](https://i.imgur.com/liM4ikn.png)
![[Image: fdzKgZA.png]](https://i.imgur.com/fdzKgZA.png)
![[Image: sj0H81z.png]](https://i.imgur.com/sj0H81z.png)
![[Image: QL7oRau.png]](https://i.imgur.com/QL7oRau.png)
![[Image: uSqjY09.png]](https://i.imgur.com/uSqjY09.png)
![[Image: GAA3qE9.png]](https://i.imgur.com/GAA3qE9.png)
![[Image: 2Hmnx1G.png]](https://i.imgur.com/2Hmnx1G.png)
![[Image: BwtNdKw.png%5B]](https://i.imgur.com/BwtNdKw.png%5B)