Today, 02:03 AM
(This post was last modified: Today, 02:15 AM by DerVVulfman.)
I said for the past few days how I was working on a revised RMXP scripts package, a collection of default scripts that are:
Well, here it is. Well in its BETA state.
SDK Modulized.rar (Size: 923.04 KB / Downloads: 1)
I welcome anyone to take a look at it and TRY to beat it up using nothing but the default database and event features within the stock system.
Due to its reconstruction, I will say it may not work with a number of existing scripts. But unlike how the past RMXP SDK kept rolling out new versions, I want to make a single functioning release based on RMXP and RM SDK naming standards and perhaps some coding techniques of latter engines.
For some script designers, I have of course thought ahead and set up party size within its own module and broke the message system into smaller units which could make it easier for... gasp... even a multiple window text system. And I indeed did target the Interpreter class whereby even the conditional branch system could be toyed with at a later junction.
BUT AGAIN... see what you can do with this system. Take a look at the default options, and try everything that I may have missed that is part of the original. Fresh eyes....
This is sorta like the last sub-project I wanted to work on until.... other stuff.
- 2007 RMXP Org's RMXP SDK based
- Broken into even smaller chunks
Well, here it is. Well in its BETA state.
SDK Modulized.rar (Size: 923.04 KB / Downloads: 1)
I welcome anyone to take a look at it and TRY to beat it up using nothing but the default database and event features within the stock system.
Due to its reconstruction, I will say it may not work with a number of existing scripts. But unlike how the past RMXP SDK kept rolling out new versions, I want to make a single functioning release based on RMXP and RM SDK naming standards and perhaps some coding techniques of latter engines.
For some script designers, I have of course thought ahead and set up party size within its own module and broke the message system into smaller units which could make it easier for... gasp... even a multiple window text system. And I indeed did target the Interpreter class whereby even the conditional branch system could be toyed with at a later junction.
BUT AGAIN... see what you can do with this system. Take a look at the default options, and try everything that I may have missed that is part of the original. Fresh eyes....
This is sorta like the last sub-project I wanted to work on until.... other stuff.


![[Image: QrnbKlx.jpg]](https://i.imgur.com/QrnbKlx.jpg)
![[Image: sGz1ErF.png]](https://i.imgur.com/sGz1ErF.png)
![[Image: liM4ikn.png]](https://i.imgur.com/liM4ikn.png)
![[Image: fdzKgZA.png]](https://i.imgur.com/fdzKgZA.png)
![[Image: sj0H81z.png]](https://i.imgur.com/sj0H81z.png)
![[Image: QL7oRau.png]](https://i.imgur.com/QL7oRau.png)
![[Image: uSqjY09.png]](https://i.imgur.com/uSqjY09.png)
![[Image: GAA3qE9.png]](https://i.imgur.com/GAA3qE9.png)
![[Image: 2Hmnx1G.png]](https://i.imgur.com/2Hmnx1G.png)
![[Image: BwtNdKw.png%5B]](https://i.imgur.com/BwtNdKw.png%5B)