Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
 [Enterbrain] Dating Sim Maker 2 Soundtrack
Well, the warning I give stands.
From your discussion with Shaz
Quote:You may use any RTP resource from any Enterbrain engine that you have purchased in any other Enterbrain engine that you have purchased.

So as long as you own legal copies of the engine you're using AND the engine to which the resources belong, yes, you can use them.

Note - I don't know how you would get resources from a console engine onto the PC to use. And keep in mind that the older makers (2K, 2K3) are NOT legally available in English so you would have to have purchased a Japanese version.
So, I do have to keep the notice that only people who purchased Sim Maker 2 can use this content for commercial games in an enterbrain engine product. Not having the EULA with what you bought on eBay ... it may have a EULA anyhoo, so I'd say we'd still have to consider it exists for safety reasons at least.

Granted... Enterbrain's website still sells RPGMaker 2000 and RPGMaker 2003 (© 2002 :p ) in Japanese, so you could buy those and hold the license to use their material in commercial products too.
Up is down, left is right and sideways is straight ahead. - Cord "Circle of Iron", 1978 (written by Bruce Lee and James Coburn... really...)
[Image: QrnbKlx.jpg]
[Image: sGz1ErF.png] [Image: liM4ikn.png] [Image: fdzKgZA.png] [Image: sj0H81z.png]
[Image: QL7oRau.png] [Image: uSqjY09.png] [Image: GAA3qE9.png] [Image: 2Hmnx1G.png] [Image: BwtNdKw.png%5B]
Above are clickable links

Reply }

Messages In This Thread
RE: [Enterbrain] Dating Sim Maker 2 Soundtrack - by DerVVulfman - 04-06-2014, 08:01 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
   Solar Mass Original Soundtrack jreagan406 2 4,467 06-23-2020, 02:09 PM
Last Post: jreagan406