Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
 Mea's Multi-STRIKE!
Mea's Multi-STRIKE!
Version: 1.3

Introduction
This system allows you to create attacks that perform multiple hits, whether it be a regular weapon attack, skill or item effect. Simple in design, it only applies hits from that same weapon/skill/item on each properly defined flash effect.

Demo
The Demo

Instructions
The instructions are pretty much in the script. A good 200 lines worth. That's how I roll. :cheery:

Compatibility
An RGSS / RPGMaker XP system.

Terms and Conditions
Free for use, even in commercial games.
Reply }
it doesnt work for me. it only shows the damage at the end
Reply }
You followed the instructions in the script that pointed out you had to create special 'flash' cues inside custom battle animations, right? There are very specific things you need to accomplish.

Look at the demo itself. Look at the Battle Animations section for insight into how to make the special animations, not just the script alone.
Reply }
B U M P !
to version 1.2

I thought I updated the script in my file-sharing site and in the forum.  However..... oops.  An issue with the system delivering one final strike after all the multi-strikes have concluded was taken care of a couple of years ago.  But, I guess I was busy and forgot to re-upload it.  So now I present the latest version with credit going to Keeroh for WAKING ME UP!!!!
Up is down, left is right and sideways is straight ahead. - Cord "Circle of Iron", 1978 (written by Bruce Lee and James Coburn... really...)
[Image: QrnbKlx.jpg]
[Image: sGz1ErF.png] [Image: liM4ikn.png] [Image: fdzKgZA.png] [Image: sj0H81z.png]
[Image: QL7oRau.png] [Image: uSqjY09.png] [Image: GAA3qE9.png] [Image: 2Hmnx1G.png] [Image: BwtNdKw.png%5B]
Above are clickable links

Reply }
B U M P !
to version 1.3

I just couldn't leave it alone. The new version I JUST updated now allows you to show a total 'Cumulative' damage pop for the multi strikes. This new 'pop' only appears when the last attack strike pop is rendered, or in place of the individual damage pops.

Yep, that's right... If you have a dual-strike weapon that hits 40pts and then 38pts, the new damage pop will display Total 78 pts!!! if you wish. And heck, for multistrikes, you don't need to show all the individual hits now.... just the final total pop!

For this, a new set of methods were added to the RPG::Sprite class. You can adjust the new pop's x/y location, but most of its content were modeled after the default pop system
Up is down, left is right and sideways is straight ahead. - Cord "Circle of Iron", 1978 (written by Bruce Lee and James Coburn... really...)
[Image: QrnbKlx.jpg]
[Image: sGz1ErF.png] [Image: liM4ikn.png] [Image: fdzKgZA.png] [Image: sj0H81z.png]
[Image: QL7oRau.png] [Image: uSqjY09.png] [Image: GAA3qE9.png] [Image: 2Hmnx1G.png] [Image: BwtNdKw.png%5B]
Above are clickable links

Reply }

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
   Moonpearl Patch for Multi-Slots! DerVVulfman 0 4,908 05-23-2016, 04:30 AM
Last Post: DerVVulfman
   Multi-Slot Equipment Script Guillaume777 3 12,108 05-26-2013, 07:28 PM
Last Post: Pia Carrot
   Victor Engine - Multi Frames Victor Sant 0 5,610 12-22-2011, 01:14 AM
Last Post: Victor Sant
   Multi-Slot Equipment VX DerVVulfman 8 15,098 07-10-2010, 04:36 AM
Last Post: Helladen
   Multi-Attack Trickster 4 10,079 06-23-2010, 04:38 PM
Last Post: penguinboyroy
   Multi-Slot Store Patch DerVVulfman 9 14,131 12-15-2009, 10:24 PM
Last Post: explocion200
   Multi-Slots! patch for Me(tm)'s Visual Equipment DerVVulfman 1 6,193 08-24-2009, 03:55 AM
Last Post: DerVVulfman
   Multi-Equip Trickster 0 4,507 03-02-2008, 06:15 AM
Last Post: Trickster
   Multi-View CBS Trickster 0 3,800 03-01-2008, 05:09 AM
Last Post: Trickster