Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
 Sarah's Configuration Screen
Sarah's Configuration Screen
Version: 1.1

Introduction
Yet another config system, but with a modified system for battle animations and saves a config file rather than saves them in the save game. I made it only as a 'basic' system for other scripters to add upon. Don't expect TOO much. But it does have a feature that enforces players to use it to toggle fullscreen mode with the menu by disabling ALT+Enter.

Demo
None. Pretty simple to add.

Script
The Script

Instructions
Built into the script.

Compatibility
Pretty compatible. It changes four methods in Game_System, but it's easy to use.

Terms and Conditions
Free for use, guys. Even commercial games.
Reply }
Hi! I know that what I am going to ask is kind of a noobie question, but I really have to :$

I made a new option and Window, however, in '@skin_window = Window_Skin.new' (it is an option to change the game windowskin) I am asked for 4 different arguments but I don't know what I need to specify (I guess one of them is the index number). Thanks and sorry for the trouble ^^
I'm looking for a scripter to help me with my proyect. Need some minor adjustments-modifications and some larger codes. The larger ones will be remunerated :) Thanks beforehand.
Reply }
BUMP
Version 1.1

Okay, so I haven't touched this since it's inception in 2009. No new menu feature has been added. As I stated, this is a skeleton system. However, the scripts have been broken down into more modular components, each handling smaller bits of the system. Coupled with that I made a list of the individual modules in the system and what each method does, this script may possibly teach (or force the learning) of scripting.

Meanwhile, an addition WAS made, in that it disables the use of the ALT+Enter keyboard command. This means that the player must use the configuration menu to turn fullscreen on or off.
Up is down, left is right and sideways is straight ahead. - Cord "Circle of Iron", 1978 (written by Bruce Lee and James Coburn... really...)
[Image: QrnbKlx.jpg]
[Image: sGz1ErF.png] [Image: liM4ikn.png] [Image: fdzKgZA.png] [Image: sj0H81z.png]
[Image: QL7oRau.png] [Image: uSqjY09.png] [Image: GAA3qE9.png] [Image: 2Hmnx1G.png] [Image: BwtNdKw.png%5B]
Above are clickable links

Reply }
Sweet!!! It's like you made it just for me! Thank you, Thank you!
Reply }

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
   Sharina's Screen-Saves DerVVulfman 5 1,106 08-22-2023, 05:05 PM
Last Post: DerVVulfman
Smile  Soul's Better Status Screen SoulZetaformGames 7 8,956 11-11-2021, 09:20 AM
Last Post: kyonides
   Screen Tint Debugger MechanicalPen 0 4,284 11-04-2014, 06:47 PM
Last Post: MechanicalPen
   Full-Screen Toggle Helladen 0 4,611 07-10-2010, 01:00 AM
Last Post: Helladen
   Main Character Select Screen Raziel 4 10,700 05-27-2010, 04:48 PM
Last Post: sakhawat21
   Screen Shake Extended DerVVulfman 0 5,468 12-31-2009, 05:16 AM
   Title Screen Replacer + Enhancer v1.0.1 [Exclusive] PK8 1 6,212 07-03-2009, 04:19 AM
Last Post: Hsia_Nu
   Miss Laura's Transparent GameOver Screen DerVVulfman 0 4,883 03-05-2008, 06:25 PM
   Title Screen Edit ParaDog 0 3,997 03-04-2008, 05:10 AM
Last Post: ParaDog