Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
 looking for day/night/weather scripts:
I'm looking for a few scripts, notably a day and night system/weather system too and a script that allows you to auto-install fonts, or a least allow the game to acess it without need to install it, it would even be better if it didn't need to be installed at all.

the auto font would be for my custom made font/alphabet i already made...

thanks if you got any of these scripts
"Turning iron ore into iron swords is a hard process, for one must first dig out the rock, and melt it to refine it, then one must pour that metal into a mould, let it cool a bit, and pound on it while it cools even further. Games are no different." - Ahzoh

Universal Declaration of Human Rights in Vrkhazhian
ʾEšol ḵavud ʾelẕakud lav ʾezʾaẕud zwazaršeru ya lit žalneru lav lit t͛enud. Ṗal sa-ražheru lav raržižu paplam lav ṗal widsaṟam bemaḵu šuku lit ʾeyṭu waẏnilaẇ.
All human beings are born free and equal in dignity and rights. They are endowed with reason and conscience and should act towards one another in a spirit of brotherhood.
Reply }
Hey, dude. I made my own day/night system, which you can find (HERE). It can be tied with the classic Weather Script by ccoa (found (HERE)).

Also, we have the Forum Scripts Listings, a categorized index of the scripts we have in the forum. It is stickied in the Scripts Database.
Up is down, left is right and sideways is straight ahead. - Cord "Circle of Iron", 1978 (written by Bruce Lee and James Coburn... really...)
[Image: QrnbKlx.jpg]
[Image: sGz1ErF.png] [Image: liM4ikn.png] [Image: fdzKgZA.png] [Image: sj0H81z.png]
[Image: QL7oRau.png] [Image: uSqjY09.png] [Image: GAA3qE9.png] [Image: 2Hmnx1G.png] [Image: BwtNdKw.png%5B]
Above are clickable links

Reply }
is there a script for making the screen look like flipping or something?

you see I kinda had this idea for when my player enters this space-like dimension, and I could have tiles going like or on the side like walls.

so is there a script that could make it look like he could walk on walls per se? or rather flip the screen so wall become ground...?

see I would have a spacey dimension thusly described:
"Shortly after entering the portal, Sevrok and Tanas found themselves in Akrideas, The Psynecerion Home Plane. This plane was surprisingly not empty, as there were numerous glowing gravity tiles that are found in every which way. It was like normal space; there were stars, galaxies and the like, but they could see off in the distance the mighty Augment Core, a planet as billions of times larger than the largest of stars you could find in your universe, and it was made of molten Augmentium. Sevrok took a step forward and could feel the gravitational pull of the huge molten rock, even though they were light years away."
"Turning iron ore into iron swords is a hard process, for one must first dig out the rock, and melt it to refine it, then one must pour that metal into a mould, let it cool a bit, and pound on it while it cools even further. Games are no different." - Ahzoh

Universal Declaration of Human Rights in Vrkhazhian
ʾEšol ḵavud ʾelẕakud lav ʾezʾaẕud zwazaršeru ya lit žalneru lav lit t͛enud. Ṗal sa-ražheru lav raržižu paplam lav ṗal widsaṟam bemaḵu šuku lit ʾeyṭu waẏnilaẇ.
All human beings are born free and equal in dignity and rights. They are endowed with reason and conscience and should act towards one another in a spirit of brotherhood.
Reply }

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Icon Display 1.0 scripts makes events impossible to go to events, which are passable Djigit 0 3,559 01-03-2015, 09:11 PM
Last Post: Djigit
   How to get class name from Scripts.rxdata? MechanicalPen 2 6,153 08-13-2013, 05:50 PM
Last Post: MechanicalPen
   MrMo's ABS Ultimate and Other Scripts Erechel 6 8,339 05-07-2012, 03:37 AM
Last Post: Erechel
   Combine two scripts Kerdukie 0 3,003 12-25-2009, 02:16 AM
Last Post: Kerdukie
   Calling Scripts aistinger 3 5,195 12-03-2009, 01:41 AM
Last Post: aistinger
   Sideview Tankentai XP & SDK Scripts Ravenith 1 4,964 08-26-2009, 03:01 AM
Last Post: DerVVulfman