Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
 House Decoration System (Like Pokemon)
House System
By: MephistoX
Version: 1.6

Introduction

This Script allow you to decorate, put furnitures, and other types of objects to one Map(eg.House).
This Script simulates the 'Pokemon Secret Base System' or 'The Sims'.

This script is different from others, because use one of the Seph's Event Spawner Methods, this method, clone one of events from the Furnitures Map, and clone in the House map, this allow to you to create Dynamic events. (Events with event commands, like show message..ect)

To determine where it's possble to put the object, I used the Terrain tags, view the tileset configuration, and module to understand this.

Features
  • Easy to Use
  • You can customize almost everything :)
  • Your furnitures can have event commands, imagine to put a Bucket, in that bucket han grow a plant
  • Help windows for every action :)
  • Now you can Create MultyTerrain Types : NEW in v1.6
  • A lot more.. believe me

Screenshots

The furniture Selection:
Content Hidden

Demo

PD: Sorry for the Bad Link, actually my subdomain don't allow to enter the folders from another web, I'll fix that, for now enter to the page, and download the file (Click in the Script) Banner. The page Doesn't contain anything, only the download, so Don't considerer this as a Spam. If anyone can upload the new demo into a server, I'll be happy :)

Demo RE-uploaded by DerVVulfman

>Click Here<

About the demo:

Talk to the Guy to get some furnitures, now, Press 'D' on the keyboard to open the Scene to put furnitures.

I did a quick test, so if you find a bug, please alert me!! :crazy:

Script

Too large, see the demo

Instructions

Copy all the Scripts from the demo to your project, so see how to create new furnitures watch the module Header, I try to commen anything, include the script itself.
Also, copy the Cursor graphic from Characters folder.

Configure your House tileset (See terrain tags from event, and furniture module to make this)

FAQ

See the demo before make question about how to use the system. :)

Compatibility

Requires SDK 2.4 (Included)
MACL 2.3 (Included)
MACL 2.4 beta Character Section (Included)
Seph's Event Spawner 2.2 (Included)
Icon Commands (Included)

Credits and Thanks

Well, first Thanks to SephirothSpawn, not only for Create EventSpawner Script, also for create his scripts, I take a lot of examples.
Second, when I see the Near Fantastica's Dynamic maps, I decided to recreate his script myself, with a 1000% of efficacy.. or I try.

That.

Give me Credits, would be an honor for me. and SephirothSpawn for his script.

Author's Notes

Some Restrictions:

- The house, and the furnitures map, must have the same Tileset, but, you can create furniture events with character graphics to avoid this.
__

I give a little portion of the information about configuration, sorry for that, I don't have patient to write, so, if you have question, make questions :)

Terms and Conditions

You can use for Free Projects only, because there are other authors scripts (Seph, MACL, SDK). So, if you want to use in commercial projects, ask for the authors.

ENJOY!! (would be great to see my script in a big project :haha:
Reply }
I saw and downloaded this already. I like it. Happy

Yeah, I still lurk there occasionally. Winking
Reply }
Very nice script!! I will definitely use it in my sandbox RPG
Reply }
Knowing the answer, I feel dumb just for asking...
But I'll ask anyway.
Is there ANY chance to make this non - SDK?
Reply }
I could use a script like this.

even give me my own idea! :^

Working link would be appreciated!

Reply }
Working link supplied. Same version, same file. First post now with the replacement link.
Up is down, left is right and sideways is straight ahead. - Cord "Circle of Iron", 1978 (written by Bruce Lee and James Coburn... really...)
[Image: QrnbKlx.jpg]
[Image: sGz1ErF.png] [Image: liM4ikn.png] [Image: fdzKgZA.png] [Image: sj0H81z.png]
[Image: QL7oRau.png] [Image: uSqjY09.png] [Image: GAA3qE9.png] [Image: 2Hmnx1G.png] [Image: BwtNdKw.png%5B]
Above are clickable links

Reply }
hey ty for the re-up on the much needed download link!
You got to it before I was going to ask. Happy with a sweat

Reply }
There is a major issue with this script as much as I like it. If you remove a piece of furniture and the leave the map, when you re-enter the map it throws an update issue... I've attempted to fix this issue but to no avail and with it's extremely annoying. Also does this script really need the SDK?
Reply }
I can say that Seph's Seph's Event Spawner can be used without the SDK for those who know what they're doing. But I cannot say about the remaining portion of Mephistox's House Decoration system.
Up is down, left is right and sideways is straight ahead. - Cord "Circle of Iron", 1978 (written by Bruce Lee and James Coburn... really...)
[Image: QrnbKlx.jpg]
[Image: sGz1ErF.png] [Image: liM4ikn.png] [Image: fdzKgZA.png] [Image: sj0H81z.png]
[Image: QL7oRau.png] [Image: uSqjY09.png] [Image: GAA3qE9.png] [Image: 2Hmnx1G.png] [Image: BwtNdKw.png%5B]
Above are clickable links

Reply }
I'm fully aware that the Event Spawner works without the SDK, any idea why it throws an update error when you re-enter the map?
Reply }

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
   Super Simple Vehicle System - Enhanced DerVVulfman 65 82,339 06-02-2023, 06:16 PM
Last Post: Sujabes467
   Zenith Tactical Battle System Plus (ZTBS+) DerVVulfman 0 1,964 05-10-2022, 10:42 PM
Last Post: DerVVulfman
   Commercial System Package DerVVulfman 11 11,865 01-04-2020, 12:37 AM
Last Post: Pelip
   ACBS - Atoa Custom Battle System 3.2 Victor Sant 150 223,282 03-02-2019, 04:47 AM
Last Post: dragonprincess44
   DerVV's Simple Popup System DerVVulfman 4 10,855 10-08-2017, 04:53 PM
   Melly-Mel's Calendar System DerVVulfman 23 38,530 12-02-2016, 04:31 AM
   The Magey Mage's Spellbook System DerVVulfman 3 8,975 10-31-2016, 01:45 AM
Last Post: Noctis
   CTB - A Final Fantasy X-like Battle System, Version 3.2 Charlie Fleed 572 639,413 05-19-2016, 05:38 PM
Last Post: Starmage
   Mousie: The Mouse System DerVVulfman 67 100,518 07-19-2015, 11:18 PM
Last Post: yamina-chan
   Golden Sun Camera Battle System DerVVulfman 5 26,704 11-02-2014, 06:42 PM